Planning V21 - 19 March 2016
This is a team building and design gathering for active members of Vision21.
This gathering will look to the future of V21. In particular we will:
- Review Mission, Vision, Objectives, Goals, Principles and Values
- Explore options for structures and services that deliver the Mission and Vision
- Review Constitution to ensure that it supports delivering V21 purpose
- Be prepared to change Constitution at AGM on 27 April, 2016
- In particular, amend objectives, membership, voting, quorum, etc, in Constitution
- Build the team - understand our different motivations and world views, strengths and natural roles
- Commit to creating a great future together.
Where: 23 Banksia Street, Boondall Qld 4034.
Directions: Get to Banksia Street and look for the bright red mailbox, numbered 23, and a big pink flowering frangipani outside shading garden furniture. If you look for that you will find the house with red triangle in the gables. Your GPS will lead you astray. Trust me.